A map of where McXtrace is beeing used - compiled from download logs and mailing list membership.
- Jun. 2013 McXtrace team to take part in the 3-code tutorial workshop at ESRF in Grenoble, France.
- Jun. 2013 McXtrace 1.1 is released! See installation and download for details.
- Jun. 2013 The article McXtrace: a monte carlo software package for simulating x-ray optics, beamlines and experiments. is published in Journal of Applied Crystallography
- Mar. 2013 McXtrace 1.1rc1b is out for testing. See installation and download for details.
- Jul. 2012 McXtrace poster presented at Science at FELS '12 in Hamburg, Germany
- Jul. 2012 McXtrace presentation at SRI '12 in Lyon, France
- Oct. 2011 Use of McXtrace as part of M. Thomsen's Master's thesis project. "Inspection of subcutaneous injections by x-ray absorption tomography"
- Sep. 2011 McXtrace 1.0 released! See installation and download for details.
- Nov. 2010 First external use of McXtrace in a feasibility study.
- Oct. 2010 Release candidate 1 released Including packaged versions for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
- Oct. 2009 First beta
- Vacancies at Uni Copenhagen filled by Jan Baltser, Andrea Prodi @ NBI and Søren Kynde @ Life
- Mar. 2009 Erik Knudsen employed as researcher at Risø DTU
- Sep. 2009 SRI conference , Melbourne Australia
- Feb. 2009 SMEXOS meeting, Grenoble
- Jan. 2009 Project startup
- Apr. 2011 Draft versions of User manual and Component manual available
- Aug. 2011 Presentation at the SPIE conference, San Diego, CA, USA